bestfinlandballs application

Interested in joining Creed? Start a thread in here and tell us a bit about yourself.
Bestfinlandball

Creedling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:43 pm
Contact:
Finland

bestfinlandballs application

Postby Bestfinlandball » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello! I am bestfinlandball. I was born on the 6th of September 2001 in Oulu, Finland.
I've been gaming for around 5 or so years, originally on playstation 3, but changed to pc after i started to need the computer for school more and more. Currently I'm active(ish) in games like Dirty Bomb and Payday 2. I will also buy Overwatch sometime soon. You can find me on steam as bestfinlandball, or click this link http://steamcommunity.com/id/bestfinlandball/

Other things I enjoy besides gaming are listening to metal and rock music, as well as playing the guitar (both electric and acoustic).
I love sci-fi stuff like Star Wars and Doctor Who, but my absolute favorite movie franchise is the Alien franchise.
I also like my humor just like my coffee. (Black if you didn't guess already)

As for my education I am currently on the last year of primary school, after which i'll try to go to an international high school where i'd get to use English daily and get a higher chance to get to be an exchange student. (And get rid of studying Swedish but that's irrelevant.)

I found Creed on the DB forums while i was looking for people to play with since none of my friends enjoy fps games that much, and I felt like playing with people.

I am also as creative as Apple's employees. I get a bunch of ideas but they suck in every level except the one that says "My own benefits"
I spent 45 minutes on this. That's more time than what I spend on my homework in a week.

Image

ToughTapir

Creedling
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Netherlands

Postby ToughTapir » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:09 pm

V̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶c̶u̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Hey, welcome on the forums, nice application you got there
Just stay active in Discord and then a couple of days later we'll tell you if you can stay or fuck off. Cheers

User avatar
Inate

Creedling
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:
France

Postby Inate » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Welcome here ! =)

Bestfinlandball

Creedling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:43 pm
Contact:
Finland

Postby Bestfinlandball » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks!

RickyNeuman

General
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Nice application, welcome to the forum.

That seems to be a must for someone from finland :)
Bestfinlandball wrote:...listening to metal and rock music, as well as playing the guitar (both electric and acoustic).

Are you interested in playing competitive? Like one clan match and one practice session a week or are you only interested in pub games?

Bestfinlandball

Creedling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:43 pm
Contact:
Finland

Postby Bestfinlandball » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:54 pm

RickyNeuman wrote:Are you interested in playing competitive? Like one clan match and one practice session a week or are you only interested in pub games?


I would like to at least attempt to play competitive as well. I don't have much experience in competitive games tough

User avatar
Manu The Medic

Creedling
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Germany

Postby Manu The Medic » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Bestfinlandball wrote:Other things I enjoy besides gaming are listening to metal and rock music, as well as playing the guitar (both electric and acoustic).
I love sci-fi stuff like Star Wars and Doctor Who, but my absolute favorite movie franchise is the Alien franchise.
I also like my humor just like my coffee. (Black if you didn't guess already)


This is enough for me to really really like you ^^
What brands of guitars do you own?
I heal I kill, it's an ironic paradox.

Bestfinlandball

Creedling
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:43 pm
Contact:
Finland

Postby Bestfinlandball » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:34 am

Manu The Medic wrote:
Bestfinlandball wrote:Other things I enjoy besides gaming are listening to metal and rock music, as well as playing the guitar (both electric and acoustic).
I love sci-fi stuff like Star Wars and Doctor Who, but my absolute favorite movie franchise is the Alien franchise.
I also like my humor just like my coffee. (Black if you didn't guess already)


This is enough for me to really really like you ^^
What brands of guitars do you own?


I'm just starting out so I only have a used Yamaha Pacifica (Roland Micro cube amp), and a Harley-Benton western series acoustic.
I'll probably try to get an ESP or an Ibanez next summer since i can finally get a summer job legally.

User avatar
Manu The Medic

Creedling
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Germany

Postby Manu The Medic » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Bestfinlandball wrote:I'm just starting out so I only have a used Yamaha Pacifica (Roland Micro cube amp), and a Harley-Benton western series acoustic.
I'll probably try to get an ESP or an Ibanez next summer since i can finally get a summer job legally.


My first guitar was a Yamaha Pacifica too, I think nearly everyone starts with that one ^^
I heal I kill, it's an ironic paradox.

User avatar
MolotovKoktease

Creedling
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Portugal

Postby MolotovKoktease » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Nope I started off with a Ibanez RG :D

Although now I found and refurbished/repaired a Les Paul


Return to “Apply Here”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest