DB moments worth watching

A "dirty bomb" is one type of a radiological dispersal device (RDD) that combines conventional explosives, such as dynamite, with radioactive material. ... A nuclear bomb creates an explosion that is millions of times more powerful than that of a dirty bomb. It's definitely that, or a similarly named video game.
RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Re: DB moments worth watching

Postby RickyNeuman » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Very lucky day, got one gold, 5 or 6 silver, couple of bronze some iron and only 2 or 3 lead out of 20 cases

RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Ranked with Raxcer. 2:20min video, worth watching

RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 pm

One of the games why I like ranked more than the pub games.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 am

In nearly all your vids, you're almost always alone.

Back in BeGone days, Ricky Neuman's greatest strength was in response time and support play in 2man combos.

Lately (this past year+) you've been playing Dk's defensive zoning playstyle aka solo stopper.. It's getting stronger but curious if that's the only thing you do nowadays.

RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Kine wrote:In nearly all your vids, you're almost always alone.

Back in BeGone days, Ricky Neuman's greatest strength was in response time and support play in 2man combos.

Lately (this past year+) you've been playing Dk's defensive zoning playstyle aka solo stopper.. It's getting stronger but curious if that's the only thing you do nowadays.

It's hard to compare the begone playstyle with db. If you hear shooting in begone you go there to help your teammate or to fight a enemey who has less health because he just fought your teammate. That's what helps you winning.
In DB you play the Objective. You secure the spots where you have to be (doesn't matter if attacker or defender). You push super aggressive if the enemy team has any sort of disadvantage as attacker or you kill yourself to get an advantage with the next spawn wave when you can go as a team again.
As defender you try to stay together and to set up a defence before the enemy can push you back.

I think my response time is still pretty good (at least I hope it is). But it is not directed to teammates, it is directed to the Objective or to protecting teammates who are dealing with the Objective. There is no time to fight useless fights just to kill an enemy. The enemy will be back in 5-10s. Just the Objective matters.

2man combos( in db only dps/medic) would be nice to see more often. Unfortunatly they don't work out at our current skilllevel. I'll might upload a combo if I play with competitive players. Same for team pushes.

Tox

Creedling
Saudi Arabia

Postby Tox » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Kine wrote:Back in BeGone days, Ricky Neuman's greatest strength was being the meatshield and bait.

FTFY

RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:28 pm

which is hard to master....

I remember your biggest strength as bringing the other team to tilt, by trash talk in it's finest way

Tox

Creedling
Saudi Arabia

Postby Tox » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:30 pm

..and destroying them most of the time. :wink:

RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Tox wrote:..and destroying them most of the time. :wink:

...with words

RickyNeuman