Flame: Game Analyst

In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world: OVERWATCH. Overwatch ended the crisis, and helped maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery.
Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Flame: Game Analyst

Postby Kine » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:00 am

If you're only ever going to watch one Overwatch video to learn about the game, it better be one of Flame's.
I had over 500 wins and probably 1,000 matches total when I first stumbled upon Flame. And I didn't know over half of the things he explained about top tier matches. Flame is a game analyst. He breaks down tournament videos, explains what was done right, what went wrong, how'd he do things differently, the meta, team compositions, ultimate usage etc. The first time you watch one of his match analysis videos your understanding of the game will get accelerated by 100 hours match time guaranteed. It did for me. I'm advertising Flame's channel in his own separate topic coz he deserves it.

Link to his channel and my recommended first video below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/flame617/videos

Ginro

General
Great Britain

Postby Ginro » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:38 pm

I saw that game, looking at it now i see far more things, both his analysis and just looking at the game slower(with his pauses etc..) really allows you to gain allot of knowledge. Like high-noon being used just to secure the cart; didn't even get kills. He sat there for full duration while 3-4 guys were hiding off to the side.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:17 am

Just a quick update.

Flame is now Houston Outlaw's General Manager and has ceased uploading youtube videos / streaming.

Return to “Overwatch Chat”