Videos

In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world: OVERWATCH. Overwatch ended the crisis, and helped maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery.
aczh

Creedling
United States of America

Re: Videos

Postby aczh » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:55 pm

High impact zarya game. Always in the front, rarely even saw my team unless I turned around. Mercy did a good job

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Noticed our guys Hammering too much when they should be shielding, charging when they shouldn't etc.
Tricky came on and asked if we were practicing anything specific.
Thought it'd be a nice idea to go back to basics and do Rein + Hitscan.
My McCree is bad so ran Soldier as alternate. Same principles.

Tricky

General
Great Britain

Postby Tricky » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:32 am

Who were you referring to by 'our guys'? Molo and I? or other people on your team at the time?

I don't think I hammer to much usually, which is why I ask. Too much hammering and charging is usually a sign of desperation :)

EDIT: And man that first charge when I boing'd off the rock haha

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:44 pm

By our guys I meant whoever did Reinhart in all the videos I had saved on my hard disk. Scanned thru them before I deleted stuff out and noticed we rarely did 'traditional' Reinharting. It's always Ana + Rein or when it wasn't a combo our Rein just went nuts coz he could but shouldn't.

Tricky in video above is 'traditional' Reinharting. We did good that match. No mistakes.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Enemy was cheesing the balcony with Bastion and Turret behind Reinhart shield. Normally in casual matches with randoms, the game will end there as nobody can deal with it easily and people bitchin and moaning how unbalanced x,y,z is.

Here, all it took was for 2 guys to communicate and synch their efforts. In this case Ana + Reinhart combo. Wasn't executed cleanly in one take coz McCree took me out very early in the push so Molo died with only 3/4 of the job done. On the second attempt, I saw Azh was doing enough to distract the surviving Reinhart + McCree on balcony as Genji so I snuck past pushing the cart unnoticed.

This 2 man combo continued all the way till the end of the map with each nano boost contributing visibly to the team's objective.

Azh doing great on Hanzo and our team supported by a talented Mercy made this match easy mode.

Coordination, communication and teamwork are genuinely rewarding in Overwatch. Best of all, you can see their impact clearly in gameplay videos. It isn't something made up by tryhard fanboys. You see it happen when you do them as you do them.
Last edited by Kine on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aczh

Creedling
United States of America

Postby aczh » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:43 am

Getting a lot better at ana. Focused on healing teammates over damaging enemies.

Ginro

General
Great Britain

Postby Ginro » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:55 am

Some nice counter sleep on reaper's ult.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Best Creed squad match I've seen. Flawless.

aczh

Creedling
United States of America

Postby aczh » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:56 am

Hanzo game. Pretty inconsistent, sometimes I kill everyone, sometimes I miss 6 shots on a mei.

Kine pocketed me the whole game. If you want to know when to heal/dmg boost, look at what Kine's doing

MolotovKoktease

Creedling
Portugal

Postby MolotovKoktease » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:50 pm

I adored the ending, magikarp reminds me a lot of min :lol:

Return to “Overwatch Chat”