Videos

In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world: OVERWATCH. Overwatch ended the crisis, and helped maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery.
Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Videos

Postby Kine » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:09 am

Played Overwatch with Ginro. We FFA'd it. A regular on my friends list was on a losing streak and decided to join my match. Broke the curse.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:21 am

Ginro

General
Great Britain

Postby Ginro » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:18 am

Setup to record a little, still working on quality etc.. Two games on my worst heroes i think.

Same games as kine's last one, from another POV

Weird game

Ginro

General
Great Britain

Postby Ginro » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Another test video, checking i can get it to 60 fps. This was a ranked game, we had a leaver and overall strange game.

RickyNeuman

General
Germany

Postby RickyNeuman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:36 pm

looking good

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm

aczh

Creedling
United States of America

Postby aczh » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:52 am

mcree

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:41 am

Despite the twin lucios, we still didn't get enough healing.

Zen's Discord, Hanzo, 2 x Winstons - would've melted everything if we focus fired and Hanzo called out targets he lit up.

I want to try this again next time we have 4 man.

Hanzo deals ~100 dmg with a single bodyshot arrow.
2 x Winstons do an easy auto lock 120 dps

Everything not a tank dies in 1 second of focus fire. When Discorded - the combo outputs 320 DPS. Nothing lives for more than 2 seconds.

---

We cycled Winston's barrier well enough watching the video. It has 5 sec duration with 13 s cooldown. So if you drop one after the other you'd only have 3 seconds of not having shields. The shield is mainly for Hanzo so he can go closer than normal to get easier picks.

---

This setup fails against Pharah, Reaper stack and Bastion unless Hanzo's aim is on point when it matters.

Key to making this work is Hanzo calling out targets he scores a hit on. Zen quickly discords and the 2 Winstons only need to jump ahead to finish up. Rinse repeat going thru the enemy team one target at a time.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:42 am

1st Round

- Mei ulted twice in the space of 40 seconds at 4:12 and 3:35. From killfeed I suspect from freeze farming our Roadhog, a brief freeze on Zarya then on a freeze + kill on Soldier. We needed both Zarya and Soldier so I asked for Hog to switch. Genji was the only other aggressive hero apart from the flanking Mei so I wanted a Winston in place of Hog. Winston can also slow down Ana's ult.

- Vonbear killed me shooting into a deflecting Genji bursting Zarya's bubble on my Zen.

- Mei had perfect vision to place her next 2 ults scouting from high ground on balcony. Wanted our Soldier to deny that space, especially when I saw Zarya defending top which was a good spot to also shield allies down below. Somehow, Mei still managed to outplay our guys on balcony.

- We lost 1st round coz I had a split second to decide whether or not to Ult for a delay or save it for the final team battle. Genji dashed and killed my Zen in that split second I was deciding. I was slow to decide / react because I did not anticipate Azh dying almost instantly at the end from 75% HP to 0% in an instant. Then again, it was 2 v 5 so I don't feel too bad.

2nd Round

Knew we weren't gonna have an easy game right from the beginning. Looking at our comp and from how the Reaper played in the early moments at the start I felt things can only get worse.

Our 2 hitscans; MrNoob on widow who will not spot flankers fast enough and Vonbear being new, will not deal with Reaper (or Mei if she flanks).

Azh's Genji pick further made Molo's Reinhart obsolete. I was happy with having Winston and have Rein switch out but someone made the call to switch out Winston instead and kept Rein. Thing was, Genji + Widow ... Reinhart was pointless. Soldier wasn't fighting behind shields either.

I think Azh on McCree behind Reinhart would've been enough to win us that round.

Kine could have stayed Zen and counter ulted everything they threw at us but I doubted I could have solo healed without a pocket soldier behind me. It was late in A.M for me, no one was communicating so I just ran with it.

Return to “Overwatch Chat”