Videos

Talk about other games you like in here.
Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Videos

Postby Kine » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:08 am

So many little things I like about Insurgency. Most of all the immersion. Radio chatter sound FX, ambient noise, gun fire and bullet ricochet, smoke and grenade shrapnel splashes. Despite 1998 graphics the in-game immersion feels believable. Night battles I don't like too much coz I don't do well there but feels the best to be in a firefight in. When I'm sucking I just run around and enjoy the atmosphere. Also, randoms in Insurgency are probably the chattiest bunch of gamers on Steam.

Of all the shooter games I've played in the past, this one I have never come to hate. It's casual, no elitist attitude in general, very little toxicity (comparatively), 1 bullet can kill you, slow paced but high requirement for accuracy. Only downside to this game are the weapons.

I've always felt, if only Insurgency had Contract Wars weapons - this game would be my all time classic.

Ginro

General
Great Britain

Postby Ginro » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Gameplay seems to have improved since I use to play, strike and ambush I loved playing. The major reason, why i haven't gone back, is damn minimising bug. I can't minimise unless i set the game to windowed, but you can't change gamma in windowed. It's something known but never fixed.I played insurgency like a month ago for a few rounds, the running and gunning have lessened.

I ran custom settings like removing or team indicators to try and prevent things like that on my clan servers. I'd say check out [S.O.] (Strike-only) server, i was friends with the guys behind the server; since we had similar goals. They've made their server, even more, team oriented, the games can be rather intense but slow. Its EU so you might have too much ping.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:03 am

Went from 1st to last after spinning out on lap 3 of 5.
Clawed my way back to second and took the win right at the last milisecond.

0.006 seconds difference between 1st and 2nd place.

DiRT3 has a nice dramatic feel to its' replay feature. Did some back and forth editing switching from replay to POV for added drama.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Farming for the Genji skin on Heroes of the Storm can be done fairly quickly if your team knows what to do.

Deathball down the middle wreck everything works versus easy AI.

4m50s as Raynor, a rather tanky self sustaining anti-hero .... erm hero.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:05 am

Fixing my Zarya after the long off season.
Tunnel vision, low average energy ...
long streaks in my last 3 games today, things are getting better but not quite there yet.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:57 pm

20 min vid missing the early game phase of the match.

I enjoyed this pvp match. We were trailing behind from the start and had to do alot of things right to have a fighting chance at winning. Skills were even between the teams.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Usually bad at carrying team on kills but did well this time ...

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:15 am

Played healer first 3 matches of my ranked placement games. Lost all 3. One of those matches my team went 0-28 on kills.
Told the squad despite me being the new guy, I should run tank for the next one.
Got my first win in team ranked.

5v5 premades only ranked game mode. Raw 20 minute recording no edits.

My team fuked up the draft and picked double medic by mistake. Told the guys we could make up for it and run double tank to out sustain the enemy. Between the Zarya and my beetle tank combo, we got alot of work done.

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Dude on my team AFK'd during draft and randomed a second medic after I already picked a healer. My anti tank backs off in 2v1 versus enemy tank while I'm babysitting him but YOLO's it 1v5. My own tank misses all his skill shots, doesn't peel for our squishies. The only decent player on my team was the first one to die when we were about to close the game and freaks out coz the rest of the team had to back off. Then we lost the match we were about to win. And I get demoted.

100% loss rate on Brightwing in all ranked modes.

If Elo hell doesn't exist then the question begs ... what the Fk am I doing wrong ?

Kine

Creedling
Malaysia

Postby Kine » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

Enemy team had son of satan for their carry. SOB 1v3 us all the time during the early game and won those encounters lol.
Playing Uther The Lightbringer healer it was my duty to expunge this abomination for all our sakes. Having 2 big men with even bigger guns along for the fight helped.

Return to “Casual Games”